Monday, December 29, 2008

Oxford Christmas 2008!

Well the 2008 Christmas brought some warmth and luaghs to the Oxford house. We had a lot of the family we hadn't seen in a while here and things were great. I got a new softball glove can't wait to to try it out. Pat got that ear and nose trimmer she had been wanting and an "unmetionable" gift from me. Dolly got some clothes she had been wanting and Carl was just happy to be here. I think he wanted a woman for Christmas but no such luck. Got lots of great pictures I will just let them tell the rest of the story. Merry Christmas and see you in 2009!

Andy and his Fav shirt on Christmas Morning. Dirty South!!
Haha found this classic and wanted to share it. Grandma made Jimmy mad about something. The just don't make jogging suits like they use to.
Nothing says Christmas like ice cold Miller High Life! Told you I'd get you Bob! haha Hope your boss doesn't see!
Dolly seeing her gift she was so excited. Haha got to love that face. She will prob kill me for this.
Wait what is this? I don't wear an XL. Is someone playing a joke on me?
The Thompsons stoppped by and we had to capitalize on the photo op! Love them!
Oxford family Christmas tradition Wine & Cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment